Professional Kinesiology Practice
There are several levels of training, each one is assessed – not by written exam but by competency. It is important that you are a competent practitioner and can demonstrate that you know what you are doing, not that you are good at writing exams. Courses are taught in many countries through Faculty and Senior Faculty of the International College of Professional Kinesiology Practice (ICPKP). All have a teaching qualification.
ICPKP provides course material for up to five years of study in Professional Kinesiology Practice in the form of:
- International Certificate in Self-Care
- International Certificate in Kinesiology For Wellness
- International Certificate in Basic Kinesiology Principles
- International Certificate in Professional Kinesiology Practice
- International Diploma in Kinesiology - Professional Kinesiology Practice
- Vocational Graduate Diploma in Kinesiopractic®
This is a comprehensive, student-centred training available worldwide. The in-depth programme blends theoretical study and practical experience, enabling students of all ages and backgrounds to learn kinesiology and become highly skilled and sought-after practitioners.
International College of Professional Kinesiology Practice
ICPKP Senior Faculty Trainer
Tel: 07843 256906
Penny Davey, KFRP