International Registered Professional (IKFRP)
INTERNATIONAL KINESIOLOGY FEDERATION REGISTERED PRACTITIONER - £125
- Completion of 1200 total hours of training, with a minimum of 600 classroom hours plus study and practical experience. Final assessment undertaken with assessors from the International Kinesiology College.
- Has ongoing public liability and personal indemnity insurance for a minimum of one million pounds
- Is at least 25 years of age
Evidence must include:
- Kinesiology - minimum of 300 classroom hours plus study and practical experience (within a 3 year minimum training course).
- A&P, Biochemistry - minimum of 90 classroom hours plus study and practical experience.
- Nutrition, Herbology, TCM - minimum of 30 classroom hours plus study and practical experience.
- Communication, Ethics, Business Admin - minimum of 40 classroom hours plus study and practical experience.
- Supervised Practice - minimum of 30 classroom hours plus study and practical experience.
- Two detailed case studies using the skills learned in the professional Kinesiology training program.
A minimum of 3 assessments are required for the Kinesiology subject (Foundation-K Assessment, Advanced-K Assessment and IKC Assessment).
Conditions of membership:
- Must hold valid public liability and personal indemnity insurance and accept that it is their responsibility to keep this current at all times.
- Evidence a minimum of 4 days (30 hours) of courses relevant to their Kinesiology business and Continuing Professional & Personal Development over a 4 year period.
- Members not meeting the CPD requirement will be removed from the referral register and will be re-instated only when the CPD evidence is received and verified
- Entitled to use letters ‘IKFRP’ or KFRP (Int.) and the KF logo with reference to KF membership.